22 Sept 2011

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah-hallelujah-ha-leee-lu-jah!

And if you don't like my singing along with the chorus of angels in my head, then try this video clip of the Johann Strauss Orchestra and the Harlem Gospel Choir! They do a much better rendition!


This is what I've been hearing in my mind since Wednesday morning 21 September. As it was then that I got the final nod from the awesome team at Springleap – to say they have accounted for all my 375 T-shirt trades that they facilitated for my tenth trade.

Remember – way back in August 2009 I traded the party with DJ Al for 150 people with Eran and Eric for 375 Springleap T-shirts? And then I started my epic trade of trading all 375 T-shirts with 375 people?

Well, 780 days later, I have finished this trade! Hallelujah! Thank you to all of you who took part in this trade and helped me make it happen. And to those who supported me and cheered me on!

Now. The next steps.

1. I have finished my "wearing only Springleap T-shirts" pledge that led me to develop an 'Ellen Look' – so now summer dresses are back!

2. I have to decide now what to trade on up with.

The nature of the deal I made with the T-shirts, means I get to choose what am going to put on offer to trade.

So, while I mull over a few ideas and options, if you are reading this and think you have an idea of a fab item of some sort (product/ services/ experience/ etc), then get in touch with me and let’s chat!

Otherwise, watch this space – I'll be announcing soon what my next step will be! I think I'm going to surprise myself!

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -