8 Jun 2014

There is a possibility that I might have found my future landlord!

As I work my strategy of burning the matchstick at both ends by trading up from the WONDERboom private Rock Concert and trading down from the office (and hopefully finding a way for these trades to meet in the middle!), I have found a possible office!

My prospective Landlord and I have been crunching numbers, and talking about what he would need in order to trade with me for about 200 meters squared of office space.  How exciting is that! 

And so far we've come up with one idea of a possible trade.  I can’t go into all the nitty gritty’s of the deal here and now as there are still a few meetings to be had before we have something more concrete to share. 

But what I would like to let you in on, and ask for your help with please, has to do with the idea we've found to make this trade work.

If I can find another paying tenant (or two) to introduce to my possible future Landlord, then we might have a way to trade.  It’s a complicated trade, and will involve a few people, so all I need some help with at this stage is to find some people and/ or businesses who would like to rent some office space in Jozi town.

The area is Braamfontein, and it’s a fab building in a great location.  And Braamfontein rocks!  It’s all happening in Braamfontein lately!  Even the Braamfontein Improvement District echo’s that!  

Braamfontein has become quite vibey with its markets, art galleries, night clubs, boutique stores, coffee shops, hotels and bars!  It’s also got a business and education flare, with a few entrepreneurial hubs, WITS University and some international NGO’s.

So it’s the perfect environment for the onematchstick office, don’t you think?


Please help me spread the word, and help me to find my possible future neighbouring tenants! 

If you are looking for office space in Johannesburg, and especially in Braamfontein, or know someone who is, please get in touch with me so I can organize for a viewing of the space, and we can chat about the details.

Call me on 083 730 2979!

Thank you!!

Telana

- Copyright © one matchstick - - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -